Induced Meandering

Any questions or comments you have about Natural Sequence Farming processes. These could include general questions or ones about your personal problems.

PLEASE NOTE :
We do not endorse any answers from anyone in this forum except Peter Andrews himself.

Please remember, Natural Sequence Farming has to be tailored for your specific problem and to follow general advice may create more problems for you.

Moderator: webmaster

matto

Induced Meandering

Post by matto » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 pm

I have recntly attended a Keyline course with Darren Doherty who has just returned from working overseas where he has been meeting with carbon farmers, holistic managers and the like.

At some point he came across the work of Bill Zeedyk who's work mirrors Peter's. Bill has a workbook out called 'Let the water do the work,' that illustrates some of what Peter is talking about with floodplain rehabilitation.
I'm wondering if we will see something of this from Mr Andrews, although i am sure that legalities may impede this effort, as with Bill, he insists it is only a guide. The book is available through The Quivira Collective.

For an example see http://www.ecbarranch.com/adeq%204004/r ... dering.htm