An Interesting Conversation at NSW Parliament House

As elections are one of the only times governments and oppositions take notice of public issues, do you think the potential of Natural Sequence Farming should become an issue.

Over the last years billions of dollars have gone into so called 'fixes' for our problems and now more billions are being poured down possibly another deep hole.

Do you think NSF should be given adequate funds to either prove or disprove it's theories?

Let us know your thoughts here.

Moderator: webmaster

duane

An Interesting Conversation at NSW Parliament House

Post by duane » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:08 am

I am putting in a link to a recorded conversation that took place in the NSW Parliament in 2006 by the Standing Committee on NRM seeking the views of Peter Andrews on sustainable agriculture.

The Report tables the conversations of Peter Andrews and Professor David Mitchell had with the Committee about the natural processes that used to run this landscape both prior to European and Aboriginal intervention.

Click on http://parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/PARLM ... script.pdf
Last edited by duane on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duane

Post by duane » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:06 pm

Has anybody bothered to read the article in this link??

I would love to hear from anyone who has.

Please give me your take.......here

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:20 am

Great reading..

But once again ... like so many previous discussions, does it end there?

Let's hope not!

Lonnie
Last edited by webmaster on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum for Peter Andrew's Natural Sequence Farming

greg

Pollie Talk

Post by greg » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:19 pm

Gidday Duane
I have just read the link, I think it is great that Peter was at least able to talk to the pollies and give his advice. I hope they listern and start to make changes, however my personal experience with government is that it will go to several committees and if it upsets someone who may take offence or its politicly touchy it will stay in the roundabout until it dies a natural death. The upside of this is he actually got to get into chaos castle to put his point across. He did well.
I believe the best way to convince the pollie is to be pushed on by the voters which means the more people that can be educated and converted the better the chance for change.
have a good day
Greg

Rusemc

Post by Rusemc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:11 pm

As Greg said it was good that Peter actually got face to face with some pollies, we're still waiting for much action to eventuate though.
Cheers Russ