PLEA to ALL

As elections are one of the only times governments and oppositions take notice of public issues, do you think the potential of Natural Sequence Farming should become an issue.

Over the last years billions of dollars have gone into so called 'fixes' for our problems and now more billions are being poured down possibly another deep hole.

Do you think NSF should be given adequate funds to either prove or disprove it's theories?

Let us know your thoughts here.

Moderator: webmaster

duane

PLEA to ALL

Post by duane » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:16 pm

We have over 125 registered users of this site and many more who visit it every day.

I want to make an impassioned plea to everyone who visits this site to contact the PM and inform him that you would like to see Peter Andrews on his guest list for the 2020 Summit in April.

Believe me, if a hundred requests come into to his office he will take note.

I have recieved a direct contact in PM Rudds office, who will see to it that your requests to get Peter Andrews to the table for the 2020 Summit, will get to Mr Rudd for consideration.

Email Jack.Lake@pm.gov.au and in your own words suggest that the PM invites Peter Andrews to the table to hear his message for a sustainable future for our great country.

THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION.