Looking to volunteer

At times we are able to fit into Peter's busy schedule, the chance for groups to visit his projects to see them first hand.

In most cases Peter would be your guide.

Please leave your requests here including the number in your party. The more in the party the better chance of a visit being arranged.

Support Staff

Moderator: webmaster

Ady

Looking to volunteer

Post by Ady » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi,

I am looking to volunteer some of my time to someone out there on your property. I am commuting for work between Melbourne and Sydney for the next few months, so can either look at some weekends in NSW or VIC. I am wanting to visit a farm and see the NSF in practice and participate however I can to promote NSF. Since my week is in front of a computer screen, I like to get out as much as I can in the weekends into the country. I am thirsty to learn about the land, animals and I've been learning to ride a horse as well and contribute to changing this planet. Rural Australia is our heartbeat and there is much to be done to keep it healthy for the future. Age is not an issue unless you make it one.... so I'm 40 and a few days, but capable and willing.... plant trees, clean stables, create compost, cook scones.... give me a job to do.... Initially I won't have a car in NSW -probably till later in August. VIC is home for the moment.

Let me know if you'd like a pair of hands on your place.

Cheers
Adrienne (yes the female version)
What other possibilites are there?