Land under change

If you have any questions about anything to do with the book, this is the place.

That could be any of the subject matter you would like clarified or suggestions to include for a follow up book.

Book Sales and Delivery information should be directed to the place of purchase NOt here.

Moderator: webmaster

greg

Land under change

Post by greg » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:43 am

Gidday all
I was thinking the other day, that if 50,000 + books have been sold and only those people interested in this subject would buy it, and if only half actually did something on their property then there may be quiet a lot of countryside being improved.
If those 25,000 people only had 1 acre of land then 25,000 acres are being changed, however if most are farmers, with say an average of 1000 acres of land, then that goes up to about 25,000,000 acres under change.(provideing my math is correct).
Just a thought

Greg

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 am

Hi,

Math correct or not, that is how it will happen when the penny drops.

If destiny is kind to Australia it will happen in spite of the bureaucrats and that is definatley the way forward.

The numbers are small at the moment however I hope with the second or third reading of the book, interest will be replaced by action.

Let's go...

Lonnie

:)
The Forum for Peter Andrew's Natural Sequence Farming