Links to NSF Australian Story footage?

Where daily bits of info can be added and discussed.

Moderator: webmaster

CJW

Links to NSF Australian Story footage?

Post by CJW » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Greetings all,
I know that somewhere one the NSF A Home page is to be found a link that gives access to the ABC Aus story footage of Peter, but I am at a loss to re locate it. Would someone please post the web link to this footage as I'd like to show it to the NGO management here in Viet Nam and it is of use to many others in convincing farmers to change.
Colin.
Colin Westwood.

Stringybark

Post by Stringybark » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 am

The latest episode of ABCs Australian story on Peter Andrews "Right as rain" from 06-07-2009, can be viewed at the time of posting this message.
This link will take you to the Australian story page, where you can stream part one of it (streaming means you can watch the footage but not save it to your computer).
http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/ ... efault.htm

Part two as aired on 13-07-2009. There are some extra pieces of footage on the index for this page below that make for really interesting viewing as well.
http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/ ... efault.htm

Note that if it doesn't play, it may be something to do with the change in music copywright laws as stated on the page.
Transcripts for both parts are accessible from the pages.

Hope this can assist you with your efforts in Viet Nam Colin.

CJW

Aus story footage

Post by CJW » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 am

Excellent Scott,
Saved the links to my favourites and will arrange for management here to sit for a viewing when we can arrange a large screen and schedule a sitting.
Great work, thank you so much for your interest and assistance. Will keep all posted on the farming project here as soon as the project is underway.
Best wishes, Colin
Colin Westwood.