NSF in the desert

Where daily bits of info can be added and discussed.

Moderator: webmaster

drpat

NSF in the desert

Post by drpat » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi Peter
I have been a long time gardener/permaculturalist and observer of nature. I have just finished reading your books and watched some UTube video's. You have added greatly to my knowledge of the natural world and I congratulate you on your persistance, keen observation and dedication to land regeneration and what I believe is our greatest threat to all life on our planet.
When people like yourself present themselves to the world I think it is extremely important that your knowledge is taught and passed on to as many people as possible. Not only does it diseminate the knowledege quicker but it enables others to add and enhance that knowledge.
I think it would be invaluable for you to visit Alice Springs and add to our "Desert Knowledge" Is there some way this could be organised?
I teach Environmental health and applied science at Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Education and believe that there is an opportunity to incorporate NSF principles into the course and instigate some positive applied research.
Kind regards
Steve Patman
Steve
Alice Springs
Centre of the Universe

duane

Post by duane » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Dr Pat

Peter would like very much to be included in this.

He has also been asked to attend Victoria River Downs Research Station.

Maybe the two could be combined.

You can email mail me directly at duane@nsfarming.com to discuss.