Fertiliser and NSF

Any questions or comments you have about Natural Sequence Farming processes. These could include general questions or ones about your personal problems.

PLEASE NOTE :
We do not endorse any answers from anyone in this forum except Peter Andrews himself.

Please remember, Natural Sequence Farming has to be tailored for your specific problem and to follow general advice may create more problems for you.

Moderator: webmaster

Jodi James

Fertiliser and NSF

Post by Jodi James » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Here is a bit of evidence which backs up Peters theories on Fertiliser.

An Australian Farmer put his own theories to the test, A book that you must read...and post on.

Cancer, Cause and Cure. By Percy Weston.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this book! Just google Percy Weston....you can purchase this on eBay.

It's the best book I've read for a while, If you are a farmer battling with problems in crops, and stock and also your own health, then perhaps this book may help!

I'm sure what Peter is saying will make more sense after you read this book.
Open mindedness opens wisdom

Stringybark

Re: Fertiliser and NSF

Post by Stringybark » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Great recommendation Jodi.
I read Percy's book last week. Another bloke making alot of sense. I had the same type of realisations about the things Percy Weston described as when I read Peter Andrews books. It provided me with explanations to things I had noticed when dealing with livestock and paddocks. As with PA's Back from the brink and Beyond the brink. Percy's book explains things in a practical way. I was a bit sceptical about his claims of the low number of cancer cases reported earlier than the second world war. But at the end of the book the figures and references are all there.
Seems a very likely link to the use of chemical fert to me. I think if the general public were to have a sniff of a handful of single super, they would tend to not want anything that they ate, grown using it. Let alone the more potent mixes DAP and the like.
Not a very balanced plant diet is it?