How can this site be a beacon for NSF?

Any questions or comments you have about Natural Sequence Farming processes. These could include general questions or ones about your personal problems.

PLEASE NOTE :
We do not endorse any answers from anyone in this forum except Peter Andrews himself.

Please remember, Natural Sequence Farming has to be tailored for your specific problem and to follow general advice may create more problems for you.

Moderator: webmaster

Ian James

Make a noise!

Post by Ian James » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Greg, This is what I did, I contacted the state rural newspaper and told one of the journalists that I had been doing some experiments and described a bit about what I hoped to achieve.

He was interested enough and came out to have a look and take a few photos.

He wrote an atticle about what he had seen and what I had told him and sent it to me to edit.
At the end of his article I added that Peter Andrews was going to be visiting my farm and that I would hold a field walk to showcase my trials.

The next week the article ran and a few weeks later we held the field walk.

As soon as the field walk was over I anounced that we were going to hold a meeting to form an NSF association.

A good group were inspired to join and we took it from there.

It was fun!

Give it a go.

Jodi''s dad told me once when I wondered out loud if I should bring attention to myself. He said

"Remember Ian, Its the squeeky door that gets the oil"

Now I dont think twice about making a noise about what I am doing because all my experiences since have been very positive.