Change Climate Change:Think Future Act Now-U.W.A. Lectures

Any questions or comments you have about Natural Sequence Farming processes. These could include general questions or ones about your personal problems.

PLEASE NOTE :
We do not endorse any answers from anyone in this forum except Peter Andrews himself.

Please remember, Natural Sequence Farming has to be tailored for your specific problem and to follow general advice may create more problems for you.

Moderator: webmaster

duane

Change Climate Change:Think Future Act Now-U.W.A. Lectures

Post by duane » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:23 pm

CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE: THINK FUTURE ACT NOW. Don't miss this opportunity to hear four of Australia's most prominent speakers on critical climate change issues. Bill Mollison is founder of the Permaculture Institute. Peter Andrew's radical approach to restoring our deteriorating environment was shown on the ABC's Australian Story and became the most popular feature in the program's history. Callum Coates, scientist and athour of Living Energies, explores brilliant Austrian forester, scientist and inventor Victor Schauberger's ground-breaking work on water systems, energy and resources. John Law is a rehabilitation expert and will discuss his work as director of a $10 million project to assess the potential of arid lands as carbon sinks, the promising results, and the restrictions imposed by Australia's reluctance to join the Kyoto protocol.Dr Peter Dingle will chair the series.This lecture series is part sponsored by Fugro and H2O Resources - Oct 23 24 Contact University of WA UWA Extension - The University of Western Australia, M432 - 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009
Tel: 08 6488 2433 Fax: 08 6488 1066 Email: extension@uwa.edu.au

Ian James

Post by Ian James » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:04 am

Thank you Duane for alerting me to this fantastic oportunity.

I will make sure I am there to take part in the proceedings.

I may even be lucky enough to meet with other people who are interested in forming a WA chapter of NSF.

To any one reading this.

If you think you would like to be part of a WA chapter of NSF please make your desire known to me by posting on this site.

duane

Post by duane » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:38 am

Ian

I will email names of people in WA around your area? who may be keen to join an Avon LC of NSA.

Ian James

Post by Ian James » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:54 am

Thanks Duane,

most appreiciated